OPEN BOX ITEM. AS-IS WITH FULL FACTORY WARRANTY.
While we strive to keep all scratch & dent items up to date on the web, please check with store to verify condition of item and ensure item is still available as these items go fast.
This Jenn-Air® Pro-Style wall-mount hood powerfully clears the air of smoke, steam and cooking odors. It features bold commercial-style design, a 600 CFM high-performance blower and four different fan speed settings.
- Two Food Warming Lamps - These warming lamps, inspired by restaurant kitchens, keep food warm until ready to serve. They can be used in combination with the Pro-Style® backsplash or backsplash with two shelves.
- 600 CFM High-Performance Blower - A single centrifugal blower motor design allows the ventilation system to operate at up to 600 CFM to quickly remove smoke, steam and cooking odors.
- Two Halogen Lights - Twice as energy efficient and longer-lasting than incandescent light bulbs, these halogen lights beautifully illuminate the cooking surface from above.
- Four Fan Speed Settings - Four different settings on this luxury wall-mount hood allow you to control the ventilation level for optimum performance and energy efficiency.
- Dishwasher-Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters - These stainless steel baffle filters, which effectively capture smoke, grease and cooking odors as they're drawn through the hood, can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Two Lighting Levels - Two different settings give you the appropriate level of lighting as you cook.
- 10-Inch Round Exterior Venting - Large-diameter venting that enables quiet airflow for efficient performance.
- Knob Controls - Knob controls provide precise adjustment and easy selection of ventilation speeds.
- 18-Inch Canopy Height - The 18-inch canopy height is designed to provide the optimal proximity to the cooking surface below, for the most efficient ventilation.
- 10 Sone Rating - With an exceptionally quiet 10 sone rating, operating noise is kept to a minimum.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.